About Me

My photo
I am a soon to be mother and super proud U.S. Marine Wife stationed with my husband in Twentynine Palms. I am always looking for cute ways to show that I support my man and starting making these.

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Staay Tunnned!

So - I have had a couple of requests for new product and I am pretty sure they are going to become permanent items in our collection but I don't want to spoil that surprise :)

HOWEVER! I will be getting rid of the toggle clasps (the clasps that are pictured in the examples) and switching to lobster clasps.


After having my bracelet for a while I have 1.) realized that isn't the easiest thing to put on by yourself and 2.) it pulls on the ribbon and causes it to wear which is not something I want. So, I'm making the switch and am just waiting for the clasps to come in the mail :) I ordered them off eBay and they should be here, according to my receipt, between the 15th and 18th. For all the orders that come in before they do I can have the whole bracelet made and just attach them as soon as they come in a send them out :) If you'd like to stay with the toggle clasp just let me know and I can use them instead :)

For all of those who have purchased bracelets from me already and would like the lobster clasp instead please just email me and when when the come in I will send out a set as well as simple instructions on how to switch it out free of charge. Just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment