About Me

My photo
I am a soon to be mother and super proud U.S. Marine Wife stationed with my husband in Twentynine Palms. I am always looking for cute ways to show that I support my man and starting making these.

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Camo Diaper Bag!

All those momma's out there can now support their man while using the mother's necessity of a good, big diaper bag! After all your package arrives to me it should take me less than 2 weeks to get it done give or take how backed up and busy I am. The girl diaper bags come with a bow (the boy ones can too you just have to ask :)

Everything below is copied and pasted from the "{ Camo.bag }" page that can be found at the top of the site but that is where to look to stay updated because I think I have another tote to add to the collection :)

Diaper Bag
with camo blouse AND pants: $50
with camo blouse, pants, fabric, ribbon & 16" zipper: $40


Front - both pockets are usable. Boy diaper bags don't come with a bow but can upon request :)

Sides - each side has the front pockets from the blouse . Easily fits a bottle ( I tried )

Back - both pockets are usable

All you have to do is mail me the pants AND the blouse and if you so choose the ribbon, 1 1/2 yard of fabric for the lining of the diaper bag, and 16” zipper (if you send me all parts I will take $10 off your purchase price!). If you just have a color preference I can work with that as well. All the pockets are usable for organizing and storing your items as well as 2 additional pockets on the interior of the diaper bag. (Approx size: 12" high x 15" wide x 5" deep)


If you have any questions I'd be more than happy to try to accommodate!

No comments:

Post a Comment