About Me

My photo
I am a soon to be mother and super proud U.S. Marine Wife stationed with my husband in Twentynine Palms. I am always looking for cute ways to show that I support my man and starting making these.

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Colored Letter Example!

Hello Folks!

Here is the first example I have of some colored letters :) It brings a little extra somethin' somethin' to the bracelet I think :)


Also - even though the new clasps have not shown up in my mail box (grrr!) I went out and found some somewhere else so we have officially made the change over :) No more toggle clasps unless you specify. Our reasonings for not doing toggles anymore can be found in this post. If you have ordered from me and are not happy with your toggle clasp PLEASE let me know and I will mail out directions on how to switch the clasp (very easy - all you need is a pair of tweezers or needle nose pliers) and the new clasp. I strive to make you happy!

1 comment: