About Me

My photo
I am a soon to be mother and super proud U.S. Marine Wife stationed with my husband in Twentynine Palms. I am always looking for cute ways to show that I support my man and starting making these.

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 3, 2011

S...l...o...w D...o...w...n

So, I am officially 3 week from my due date tomorrow! (Yeppie!) But in order to better support my man (not the site but my actual Marine husband) and make it more of a possibility that this bun stays in the oven until the timer goes off - June 25th - and he could make it home in for his daughter's delivery I am forcing a temporary slow down. It is common knowledge that pushing yourself too hard can cause early labor and this momma doesn't want it!

So although I will still be taking all the orders you can give me and I will placing nametape orders there may be a temporary slow down in the turn around. There already is a slower turn around for all branches besides Marine because I have to order the nametapes and then wait for them to come in the mail where with the Marine nametapes, they are made locally and can be picked up the next day. I will still be working diligently but I want to be open and honest with all of you for an optimally pleasing experience :)

Now, just to be clear I am not talking months or weeks or anything drastic just a few days later (like a week for Marine and 2 weeks for all other branches because it takes a week for them to even get here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment