About Me

My photo
I am a soon to be mother and super proud U.S. Marine Wife stationed with my husband in Twentynine Palms. I am always looking for cute ways to show that I support my man and starting making these.

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

New Banner!!

So, although the first banner that I made was super cute - it just wasn't my style and it didn't really relay exactly what I feel this little company stands for so I have spent the last few days coming up with the above :) Now, I can not take credit for the cute little kissing birdies and branch because....well...I don't know how to make something like that using photoshop so I did find that online but I did however add the significate birdie sized combat boots :)

The supporters of any military branch (get it - they are on a branch) are always having to say good-bye to our loved ones and let them 'leave the nest' for lack of a better term whether it be because your a mother or a father, sister, brother, wife or girlfriend hence the birds. BUT even though they are leaving to do their services to our country we still love them and miss them which is what I really want my business to be about. Supporting them no matter how

No comments:

Post a Comment