About Me

My photo
I am a soon to be mother and super proud U.S. Marine Wife stationed with my husband in Twentynine Palms. I am always looking for cute ways to show that I support my man and starting making these.

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sky's the Limit!

So, at first I thought that I could only offer Marine nametapes because that is all the local embroiderer is authorized to make which was very disappointing BUT I found a site where I can order the nametapes for any branch that you need! Yeppie!!


However, to cover the cost of having them shipped to me there is a $3.50 additional charge for nametape orders that are any other branch besides the Marines. You are still more than welcome to have them made at your local embroidery area around your base and have them sent to me and the cost would be $7 since you provided the nametape to me. If you want me to order them and have them shipped here your total would $10 for a bracelet or key chain plus $3.50 for the whole order for having to ship them from the site to me.

If you have any questions I'd LOVE to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment