About Me

My photo
I am a soon to be mother and super proud U.S. Marine Wife stationed with my husband in Twentynine Palms. I am always looking for cute ways to show that I support my man and starting making these.

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ahoy Matee! Navy Nametapes

So, silly me, made the assumption that all nametapes were virtually the same width...wrong. That's ok though! Navy nametapes are about 1/4" wider than the other branches which just means some adjusting is in order :)

For the keychains I am not able to wrap the name tape thru the keyring because of that extra 1/4 inch so instead I have to use the ribbon which looks like this:


This is also a sample of a more manly looking keychain :) See guys! It's not just a girl thing!

As for the bracelets. Instead of just doing one ribbon across the back I have to sew 2 ribbons together to back the bracelet but to avoid some extra bulk I go back down to 1 ribbon to attach the toggles:


If you have any questions or special requests I'd be happy to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment