About Me

My photo
I am a soon to be mother and super proud U.S. Marine Wife stationed with my husband in Twentynine Palms. I am always looking for cute ways to show that I support my man and starting making these.

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Review Me!


Orders are beginning to go out and what is the best way to spread the word to help me grow? Review me! I know I'm much more likely to purchase something from someone that others have purchased from and have rave reviews for! I will honestly do everything I can to make your items to the very best of my ability and will be open with you if something is messed up that I am working on fixing. Example:

Today my sewing machine decided to have a moment and have loose stitches but then pick back up to the right tension about an inch down the bracelet...I will not let it go out like that. I am going to fix it.

I know perfection is can not be acquired but I will never send out something I am not proud of so if you would review how much you like your product on either my facebook page or email me and I will copy and paste it here on the blog!

AND every military spouse or family member has a support system so why not support this military wife and pass the good word along :) I know I'd really appreciate it!



No comments:

Post a Comment