About Me

My photo
I am a soon to be mother and super proud U.S. Marine Wife stationed with my husband in Twentynine Palms. I am always looking for cute ways to show that I support my man and starting making these.

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Colored Letters! (Marine only... )

So, as you know the Marine nametapes I get for the bracelets and key chains I purchase them locally. All the other branches I have to purchase through an online supplier because the local embroider is not authorized to make them. Because of this I only have the ability to offer the following to those ordering Marine nametapes....

COLORS!!! We have colored lettering available for $1 extra!! Yeppie!

Available colors:
RED
WHITE
BLUE
PINK
YELLOW
BABY BLUE

So, I've added a spot on the order form where you can specify what color you want. If you just want the standard color you can put 'standard' OR you can just leave it blank :)

AND we have a few new ribbon colors for you to choose from! Yeppie!

No comments:

Post a Comment