About Me

My photo
I am a soon to be mother and super proud U.S. Marine Wife stationed with my husband in Twentynine Palms. I am always looking for cute ways to show that I support my man and starting making these.

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Payment Policy Change

Hello friends :)

Due to some unfortunate events I will be changing our payment policy here at Support My Man. Although I would LOVE to continue to trust that everyone will actually send me their money after I have made their product I have come to realize after a few to many 'dine & dash' orders I will no longer start the order until payment is received.

Also, the preferred way to pay is now PayPal. After an order is placed I will be sending an invoice via PayPal to you where you will be able to pay by credit card. If you'd like to pay via snail mail you are more than welcome but I will not place the nametape order until the money is received in the mail.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment